Components of the HBCP
The HBCP components are:
- Behaviour Change Intervention Ontology (BCIO): To organise information about behaviour change interventions, their contexts and evaluations.
- BCIO search tool: To find entities in the BCIO.
- BCIO Visualisation Tool: To see how entities in the BCIO relate to each other.
- Study Finding Tool: To find studies in the literature that relevant to a topic of interest (e.g. smoking cessation RCTs).
- Study Report Annotation System (Information Extraction System): To manually annotate study reports using the BCIO (identify BCIO entities and mark up text associated with those entities), plus a prototype system for annotating reports automatically.
- Study Database: To store annotated study reports including text of the reports and information that has been extracted from them organised according to the BCO.
- Research Browser Tool: To identify studies in the HBCP database that have specific collections of features that have been annotated.
- The HBCP Outcome Prediction Tool: To predict outcomes (in this case smoking cessation) using information in the HBCP Database.
- The Paper Authoring Tool: To help authors to write study reports that contain all the relevant information specified using ontologies such as the BCIO.